Páginas

quarta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2013

Lost & Found


I need my own time to realize
The mistakes I’ve done
I wasted too much time in things I should be aware
I’m lost in the way, I need to go back... go back

I got caught in the middle of the scrubs
Vanished all my sanity
My sense of right and wrong brought me back
Now I’ve got to built a map and draw a line

I’ll be feeling better oww.. I know I know
Take my hand and you’ll see
Who are you, who am I?
Nobody knows, guess nobody cares...

I need my time, I need my time!
Wake me up and see the signs

Rooted between walls
I couldn’t see the shiny sun
I catch to much rain
Now I need to rest

I need my time, I need my time!
Wake me up and see the signs

I shall open my eyes to the real world
And see the real taste
Some things will be fake, others I only will miss the train
I need my time, and no other time

(Hey! Hey! Wake Up!!)
I was lost I’m ready to be found…

André Castro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário